Thursday, October 29, 2009

This Is Not the Toilet You Were Looking For



Wait a minute...that's NOT the toilet?!?

Holy crap!!! (literally)

All these years I've been using that thing for the toilet. I'm so embarrassed. I'm so sorry, Mom, all my roommates. What must you have thought when you looked into....whatever that actually is.

I guess it's best I finally found out.



¶   ¶   ¶   ¶   ¶   ¶   ¶   ¶


FUN INTERACTIVE ACTIVITIES to REINFORCE this LESSON!!!
1. Click "Share This" button below and send this post to your friends!
2. Go to the Fan Box in the sidebar and follow PublicLens on Facebook, Twitter, or Friendfeed
3. Right below the Fan Box, subscribe to PublicLens in your favorite Feed Reader.
4. Leave a comment with a better caption than ours. Then go get your own humor blog and never come here again.
5. So...um...somebody want to send me a picture of what IS a toilet?

No comments:

Post a Comment