Saturday, September 26, 2009

World War II Explained in One Picture



OK, so this isn't a phone cam photo. What if I told you I posted this from my phone after I took a photograph of the poster with my phone? Up to you if you want to believe a man who lives inside a cell phone costume.

I posted this because sheer comic genius trumps cell phone cam purity every time. It's true. It's in the list of humor hierarchy on Wikepedia.

FUN INTERACTIVE ACTIVITIES to REINFORCE this LESSON!!!
1. Click Share This button below and send this post to your friends!
2. Go to the Fan Box in the sidebar and follow PublicLens on Facebook, Twitter, or Friendfeed
3. Right below the Fan Box, subscribe to PublicLens in your favorite Feed Reader.
4. Call your mother and describe every post on PublicLens to her over the phone. She'll just be glad you called.

No comments:

Post a Comment